Return & Exchange Policies
Your satisfaction is important to us and therefore we make every effort to offer you the best possible shopping experience.
All returns require pre-authorization, so please contact us at Contact EQ3 or call us at 1.888.988.2014 to receive instructions prior to sending back your merchandise.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
- For online purchases, you may return your item(s) within thirty (30) business days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs.
- Returns should be unused, unassembled and in the original condition and packaging complete with tags, instructions and inserts.
- A copy of your receipt, proof of purchase should be included with the item(s) you are returning.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, thus for insurance reasons we advise that you use a service that offers tracking capabilities.
- All custom upholstery, is made just for you therefore is non-refundable and cannot be changed, returned or cancelled.
- Bed linens that have not been used, soiled or laundered may be returned if accompanied by the original packaging and receipt unless prohibited by state/federal law. Toss cushions are excluded and are considered non-refundable.
- Rugs may be returned in the original packaging within thirty (30) days of purchase for a full refund or exchange provided the rug does not show any signs of use at the discretion of EQ3.
- Herman Miller custom orders are a final sale. For all other EQ3+ purchases, please refer to the policies above.
- A 25% re-stocking fee is applied to warehouse orders. Once the return is received and inspected, you will be refunded the purchase price of the item(s) in the same form in which you paid for it. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
Refunds will be provided in the form of the original payment excluding cash payments. Cash payments will be refunded to debit. Any purchase made by gift certificate or store credit will be refunded as store credit only. Please be advised that original proof of purchase must be present to obtain a full refund.
Custom upholstery is non-refundable and cannot be changed, returned or cancelled.
Cancellations will be accepted within 30 days of purchase or if the item has not yet shipped. If the item has shipped, a 25% restocking fee will apply. Returns will be accepted within 30 days only if the item is un-assembled and in its original packaging, and is at the discretion of EQ3.
Accessories are subject to a 30 day return policy in its original packaging. Bed linens that have not been used, soiled or laundered may be returned if accompanied by the original packaging and receipt unless prohibited by state/federal law. Toss cushions are excluded and are considered non-refundable.
Clearance or “AS IS” items
All clearance, floor samples or “AS IS” sales are final – WARRANTY IS VOID. These items cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
Rugs may be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange provided the rug does not show any signs of use at the discretion of EQ3.
Art is non-refundable, but may be exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided it is returned in the same condition at the discretion of EQ3.
Herman Miller custom orders are a final sale. For all other EQ3+ purchases, please refer to the policies above. Home delivery: An extra charge will apply when a subsequent delivery is required due to the absence of the customer at the time of the original delivery. There is a charge for pick up of home delivered merchandise. If the wrong merchandise was delivered or the product arrived damaged, replacements will be delivered free of charge. Product assembly is NOT included in home delivery charge unless stated elsewhere. Product assembly must be purchased separately.
For full warranty information, please refer to the Warranty Booklet included with most EQ3 products or search your product on EQ3.com.
EQ3 leather products are warranted against tearing and splitting for a period of two (2) years. EQ3 fabric products are warranted against wear under normal care and conditions for a period of one (1) year.
EQ3 cushions are warranted for a period of two (2) years against collapsing. Foam softening is normal and is not covered under the warranty.
Frames and Springs:
Wood frames and springs carry a lifetime warranty against breakage. Springs are covered for breakage due to metal fatigue or pulling loose from wood frames. The term “lifetime” as it is used in this warranty is defined as twenty-five (25) years.
EQ3 is pleased to offer a full one (1) year warranty against defects in material and workmanship on this product. When making a claim under this warranty, the holder should contact the retailer from whom the purchase was made. Transportation to and from the retailer is the responsibility of the purchaser. Some materials such as wood and veneer are natural materials, and variations are characteristic. Natural materials are also subject to colour changes due to environment or sunlight. These normal variations are not covered under our warranty. Small surface scratches from regular household use are normal and are not covered under warranty.
EQ3 and Natura are pleased to offer a fifteen (15) year manufacturer’s warranty for soy foam/memory foam mattresses. A five (5) year warranty applies to all EQ3 Sleep by Natura pillows, comforters, mattress pads,and mattress toppers. Both warranties cover defects in workmanship. Some restrictions apply.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR BOTH EQ3.COM AND EQ3 STORES
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the furniture purchased fits into their premises (doorways, elevators, stair wells, etc.).
- The merchant has the right to delay delivery due to shortage of supply.
- Protection plan, designer fees, shipping delivery and assembly charges are non refundable.
- Product must be returned to the store of purchase to process a return accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Return and exchange policy will apply after inspection of merchandise to determine salability and at the discretion of EQ3.
- Any merchandise which is received damaged must be reported within 48 hours. Exceptions will be made for gifts.
- In the event that damage occurs during delivery, or if you discover any defect in manufacturing, please Contact EQ3 or call 1.888.988.2014 within 48 hours.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- Warranties are based on normal household use from date of purchase.
- Only the original purchaser holds the right to a valid warranty.
- Always keep your invoice as proof of purchase.
- Transportation costs are the responsibility of purchaser.
- Unclaimed products will be subject to a $25 fee per week beginning ten (10) days following notification from the store.
- Unclaimed products after thirty (30) days following notification from the store will be returned to stock. The customer will be entitled to a gift card equal to the amount originally paid on the invoice less storage fees.
If you received a damaged item please follow the instructions below:
Any merchandise which is received damaged must be reported within 48 hours. Exceptions will be made for gifts.
In the event that damage occurs during delivery, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please Contact EQ3 or call 1.888.988.2014 within 48 hours.
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such case we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside damage to package only
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to package and contents
If a package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: original product lead times may apply on the replacement product.
Damage to contents only
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photo of any damage to package.
- Contact EQ3 or call 1.888.988.2014. Please provide your original customer number (if applicable), your name (or the name of the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement or refund.
- Refunds will only be issued once the original package is received back in our warehouse.
- EQ3 reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions of if the problem is due to normal wear and tear.